Nine Holes FOR Hope 1st Annual Golf Tournament
The Nine Holes for Hope Golf Tournament promises to be one of the most entertaining of the year with Canucks Alumni, networking opportunities, great prizes, and great food … all hosted at the Golden Eagle Golf Club nestled in the scenic mountainside of Pitt Meadows.
This 18 hole tournament is an exclusive event supporting a once-in-a-generation project that will help transform the Downtown Eastside.
Every dollar raised will go directly to support the building of a new nine storey facility that will support individuals, families, and a community in desperate need of change.
- Nine Holes for Hope 1st Annual Golf Tournament
- Golden Eagle Golf Club,
21770 Ladner Rd, Pitt Meadows
- Thursday, September 16th, 2021
12:00pm – 5:00pm
(time subject to change)
Golf Fees: Foursome
Early Bird: $2,500 (Ends July 26, 2021)
- Arrival: 12:00pm | Shotgun Start: 1:30pm
Play the full 18 hole course
604 299 3908 ext. 229
Phone: 604- 694-7227
REGISTRATION AND CONDITIONS:
- Each team must register
- 4 players per team
- Register Team Leader and then Team Members in one registration following the Eventbrite Link
- Once registered, you will receive an invoice for payment directly from The Salvation Army Nine Stories of Hope Campaign.
Register early to secure your spot!